ASAG’s lawyers offer innovative solutions in all areas of labour law suitable to the different working situations that arise in our clients’ businesses.
We work closely with our client to provide efficient advice and establish a relationship based on trust, essential to industrial relations.
Our skills include the following areas and matters:
- Drafting employment contracts and other contractual agreements for the recruitment of staff;
- Defining compensation and benefits plans;
- Organising working time, including flexible working arrangements, banks of hours, and working schedule exemption schemes;
- Temporary, definitive, individual or collective workplace relocations;
- Labour aspects arising from acquisitions, mergers and spin-offs, concentrations and relocation of facilities or other forms of corporate reorganisations;
- Individual and collective redundancies, including lay-offs and employment termination;
- Disciplinary procedures;
- Collective agreements and conflicts;
- Establishing bodies for the collective representation of workers, including European work councils and workers’ committees;
- Employment litigation;
- Immigration law, including hiring and employment of non-EU foreign workers, application processes for work visas and others;
- Social Security including early retirements and pre-retirement.
Please visit our contact page for further information.