ASAG lawyers are able to provide specialised legal counselling on administrative law.
We operate in the following cases:
- Assistance in the development of standards;
- Public procurement;
- Drafting of contracts;
- Assisting and contesting public tenders;
- Privatisation and credit allowance from the public administration;
- Unenforceability of illegal norms;
- Suspension of administrative acts efficiency;
- Summons of behaviour;
- Compensation for unlawful conduct by the public administration.
Please visit our contact page for further information.