ASAG lawyers are able to provide specialised legal advice on inheritance law.
Our operations are mainly dedicated to the following acts:
- Writing testamentary wills;
- Asset sharing agreements by judicial proceedings or by agreement;
- Judicial procedure to obtain housing right for family home and rights over home furnishings;
- Annulment of asset sharing;
- Annulment and revocation of wills;
- Judicial procedure for the recognition of succession rights and heir capacity;
Please visit our contact page for further information.