ASAG lawyers are able to provide specialised legal counselling on family law.
We operate in the following cases:
- Consensual or contentious divorce proceedings;
- Annulment of catholic marriages;
- Divorce and legal separation of people and assets;
- Distribution of matrimonial property following divorce or judicial separation of people and assets
- Amendment of matrimonial property agreements;
- Preventive matrimonial property planning in case of debts of either of the spouses;
- Establishing maintenance claims or amendments due to decrease of paying capacity;
- Custody of children and visitation rights
- Establishing spouse alimony;
- Assistance throughout adoption processes;
- Unmarried partners;
- Guardianship, custody and interdiction;
- Paternity investigation.
Please visit our contact page for further information.